Safer Together, Greater Together
The Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau has created a commitment for our industry to share with visitors, employees and residents. While the safety of our industry has always been one of our top priorities, we recognize it is even more critical today.
The CVB team developed our industry pledge with guidance from the State of California and leadership from our various sectors. The Safer Together, Greater Together Pledge for Greater Palm Springs is much more than words, it is a commitment by you and your organization to uphold the latest standards and benchmarks established by the State of California and your respective industry associations.
The Greater Palm Springs tourism industry is making a commitment to ensure the safety and well-being of our visitors, workforce, and all of our neighbors, families, and friends. Our Safer Together, Greater Together Pledge is a unified approach among all of our business partners.
All businesses promise to institute these core safety practices:
- Perform a detailed risk assessment and implement a site-specific protection plan
- Train employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and stay home if they have them
- Implement individual control measures and screenings
- Implement disinfecting protocols
- Implement physical distancing guidelines
- Stay informed of the latest best practices and share learned knowledge with your industry partners
As a tourism partner making the pledge, you commit to being transparent and sharing your safety protocols and procedures with the consumer. You commit to having a summary of your safety protocols posted on your website.
The CVB will include the following logo identifying your business as part of the coalition committed to upholding these important standards.